How do I return or exchange an item? Is there a deadline for returning something for a refund or exchange?

We will accept any unwashed/unworn items for return or exchange within 30 days of delivery. The return date will be determined by the postmark on the returned package.

Where should I send items I am returning or exchanging?

To return/exchange items, your package should be addressed to:
Are You Kidding TV Returns Department
343 Technology Drive
Suite 2103
Garner, NC 27529

I want to return or exchange something that was a gift, can I do that?

We accept returns on orders that were purchased as a gift. Please note that a refund or any financial adjustment made on the order will be applied to the original form of payment only. If you are not the purchaser, the refund will be issued in the form of a Gift Certificate. If you are not the original customer, please include their name and zip code to help expedite the process.

What is not refundable?

The following items or situations are not eligible for a refund or exchange: Wearable items that are washed or worn, masks, undergarments, as well as perishable goods.

What form will my refund take?

All refunds will be credited to the original payment source. If the original payment source is unavailable we reserve the right to issue an electronic gift certificate and transmit it to the email address provided when the order was placed, or to issue a refund check to be mailed to the billing address provided on the order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable except in the case of a manufacturer's defect.

Who pays for postage?

If you are returning damaged or defective merchandise we will pay the cost of return shipping by supplying you with a postage pre-paid return label. Please contact customer service for shipping reimbursement information based on your purchase. If we determine at our sole discretion that the merchandise you return is not eligible for return or exchange you authorize us to charge your original payment source the applicable return shipping charge.

Are there requirements for how my return/exchange needs to be shipped back to you?

For any returned merchandise valued in excess of $100.00 you must send the merchandise using a traceable and insured ship method and include your receipt with your return for reimbursement. Please note, we only issue reimbursements if the return is due to an error on our part. If necessary, you may arrange with our customer service center for a call tag to be sent to you for use in shipping the package via United Parcel Service (UPS), with the cost to be deducted from your refund.

What if my return is lost in the mail?

We do not issue refunds for items not received by our returns department and recommend you use a traceable ship method to ensure successful delivery.

Should you need further assistance, please email customer service at